Here is a summary of our treatments:
- General examinations and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, other small rodents and ferrets.
- Vaccinations for dogs, cats and rabbits
- Surgery including; neutering, soft tissue and dentals.
- Animal Health Certificates and foreign travel advice
- Nutritional advice
- Nursing clinics including; nail trims and anal glands
- Diagnostic imaging including; a top of the range digital x-ray machine, dental x-rays and ultrasound imaging
- Laboratory diagnostics including; biochemistry and haematology (blood sampling), disease monitoring, microscopy, in-house urinalysis and giardia testing, and access to external laboratories for in-depth examinations and allergy bloods.
If you have any queries regarding what treatments we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us!
As animal lovers, we strive to give our patients the best care possible. All in-patients are looked after by a fantastic team of vets, registered veterinary nurses and animal care assistants.
We have separate cat and dog wards, clean and comfortable kennels and we can provide individual care for a variety of medical conditions.
Allan Veterinary Surgery
37 Paisley Road
Tel.: 0141 886 5289
Or use our contact form.
Monday - Friday:
8.30am - 6.30pm
8.30am - 3:30pm
INCASE OF EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Allan Veterinary Surgery:
0141 886 5289
Small Animal Hospital
(Out of Hours Provider between 18:30-08:30):
0141 330 7690